Thursday, May 27, 2010

Timeline....

I'm hoping to have 3-4 finished projects by the end of June...normally I could do that easily, but having to feed & hold Faith alot means alot less time knitting. Not that I mind,but I really need to get these things done. I'm also going to be out of town these next two weeks, while my husband's on leave.. and after that we'll be preparing for his deployment... So I don't know how much free time I'll actually have.

The thing is, I really want to knit 2 soakers for Faith, because that will be a huge help with the diapering. Then I have to knit the 3 hats for the photographer. I want to knit atleast 2 by the end of the month.

I'm thinking that I'm going to knit 1 hat, 1 soaker, and repeat...hoping to get 1 done each week.... but we'll see if I'm being too ambitious or not... if my knitting goes slower than anticipated then I'll probably just knit the hats first, and put off knitting the soakers until later.

I have been able to knit, don't get me wrong. I've been knitting this cute bag that I'm planning on giving to my SIL, while waiting for my wool to arive. It's almost done. So between that and the stork sacks I've been able to knit 3 projects in 2 weeks, but those have all been large gauge needle quick knits... these are going to be on much smaller needles,taking much more time, but we'll see how it goes... I just need to work on time management... which is hard to do with my current situation...

No comments:

Post a Comment