Friday, May 7, 2010

Me..really?

So today I'm looking into buying yarn for my first pieces of "commissioned" work. I'm really excited and really nervous at the same time! I'm making a few hats and a "baby stork sack" as props for a local photographer! So not only am I making something for someone, but it'll be featured in photographs, and possibly in her portfolio as well! She's a wonderful photographer. She just took newborn pictures of Faith the other day, and I am in love with her work!

Anyway, I decided to go to KnitPicks for my yarn purchases. I've never bought yarn from them, but most of my knitting needles are from there. I have also used Knit Picks tutorials alot, they are one of my favorite go-to websites for knitting. I've also read alot of good things about their yarn, so I'm excited to try it out! (plus there is no good place locally to buy wool yarn)

So orders will go in soon and hopefully within the next couple weeks I can give my personal review of Knit Picks yarn, and start working! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment