Thursday, May 6, 2010

First post

New to the whole blogging thing...trying to figure this thing out.

I started knitting when I became pregnant with my daughter, recently I became more serious about my knitting, and I wanted to start a knitting blog type thing. But not just about knitting, but about my life, my passions. Maybe somethings about the difficulties of being an army wife, or maybe alittle about the health benefits of my newest workout routine, or the struggles I'll be going through homeshooling a teenager for the first time! Who knows, but I figure that I'll mostly be posting about my passion for knitting, new projects and hopefully when I get brave enough a few patterns that I want to make, or atleast some fun alterations to some free patterns that I want to change up a bit :D

We'll see how it goes.

So, anyways, I was at a loss for what to call my blog, I'm not the most creative in that department, lol. So Kit-n-knits was named because of a random thought in my head... I took my name "Kitrina" and shortened it to "Kit" then for some reason I thought of kittens....and I thought of "kit-n" and it just went from there... lol... lame, I know.

I also tend to ramble alot...but I'll try to keep that to a minimum on here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment